Wednesday 15 February 2012

Siren People And a Child's Game

Siren people stand all square
cropped hair, demeanour muscular -
family men, bluff, pragmatic
living on the wrong planet
I thought you were illegal
Siren says

So much standing, watching
suits standing-watching-types
This one frowns, pokes and peers -
challenges my Remegel, my Ventolyn
You need the proper documents
Siren says.

The steel clad halo doorway
electric barrier, bulletproof screens
induce a sense of safe enclosure -
a mere illusion of security
All to keep you safe,
Siren says.

3 comments:

  1. I recognise this Wendy!- Love the 'steel clad halo doorway.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have discovered your blog today and I love it!! You make very beautiful things and your tutorials are very good. I will add your blog to my list. Congratulations for your works!!

    indoor playground Singapore

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...