Thursday 14 June 2012

Writers, Gardeners and an American Listener

The miracle of the Internet!


I circulated  details of the latest Writing Game podcast from the lovely James,( see below) and got this great, very much un-solicited response from one of our listeners Ann Grenier of Rhode Island USA  

I thought I'd share it with you 

Dear Wendy,
 
Thank you for these email reminders of "The Writing Game" podcast of Episode 23: Gardeners and  Writers . I looked for it on the Monday following it's airing and was disappointed not to find it available...much too soon I realized. So I was happy to find your reminder in my inbox. 
 
I have just listened to the program and was entirely transported to another world. I was in all the gardens so beautifully painted in words. I closed my eyes and floated along the paths ...past the delphiniums, the lupines, the cut velvet ribbon of lavender to the bees and beyond to the jungle and glasshouses of Haligon. Marvelous. An hour of relaxation, a lift out of the complications of life. I commend you for creating these wonderful radio programs.
 
Warm regards,
Ann Grenier
 Rhode Island
USA 

Avril in the Botanic Gardens




 In response to James Burrage
Online Producer & Developer, 105.9 Bishop FM
Telephone: 01388 771503
E-Mail: james.burrage@bishopfm.net
Hi Wendy,

I hope you are well. Just a note to say that the podcast is online for the June Writing Game programme:

http://blogs.bishopfm.com/thewritinggame/2012/06/episode-23-creative-urges-of-writers-and-gardeners/

Thanks,

James

-- 
James Burrage
Online Producer & Developer, 105.9 Bishop FM
Telephone: 01388 771503
E-Mail: james.burrage@bishopfm.net

Prince Bishop Community Broadcasting Limited is a company limited by guarantee in England and Wales.
Registered number: 06194712. Registered address: Prince Bishop Community Broadcasting Ltd, Unit 43,
Innovation House, 26 Longfield Road, South Church Enterprise Park, Bishop Auckland, County Durham, DL14 6XB

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...